Release Rediska 0.5.0
September 21, 2010
Last week we launched new version of Rediska and tested it with new Redis server in out projects. Now we can say everything works great and we're announcing it to the public!
Here's what's new so far:
- Implemented Hash commands and Hash key object
- Transactions (MULTI, EXEC, DISCARD)
- Publish/Subscribe (SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, PUBLISH)
- Implemented BLPOP and BRPOP
- Implemented SETEX, APPEND and SUBSTR
- Implemented CONFIG and MONITOR
- New serialzier. phpSerialize and json adapters. Rediska now can't serialize strings.
- Instance manager
- PhpDoc documentaion
- Refactor commands
- Add read timeout to connection
- Method generator for IDE autocomplete and phpDoc