Release Rediska 0.4.0
April 2, 2010
Good news every one! We worked hard and made this world better!
Long story short, heres what we have done:
- ReTwitter (demo application) - small twitter clone based on Zend Framework and Rediska
- Rediska PEAR package
- Symfony integration
- Optimized consistent hashing performance (more then 10 times faster!). Thanks to Kijin Sung.
- Implemented commands: BGREWRITEAOF, ZINCRBY, ZREMRANGEBYSCORE, SLAVEOF, EXPIREAT
- Added WITHSCORES argument supprt to ZRANGE
- Added timeout for connections
- Optimized fromArray method for Rediska_Key_List, Rediska_Key_Set, Rediska_Key_SortedSet
- New test suite
- Throw exceptions if empty arguments
- Throw exception if connection not found
- on method now recieve Rediska_Connection
- Specify connection alias for key objects, so you can explicitly set where this key should be saved
- Added getScoreFromSortedSet method to Rediska_Key_SortedSet
- Refactored Rediska_Connection
- Fixed QUIT bug.
- Zend Session save handler thrown exception on Rediska options
- Add README and CHANGELOG
Well that's what we've got for this release so far, the weekend is here and we're moving to the bar :)