Rediska (radish on russian) - PHP client for Redis.
Redis is an advanced fast key-value database written in C. It can be used like memcached, in front of a traditional database, or on its own thanks to the fact that the in-memory datasets are not volatile but instead persisted on disk. One of the cool features is that you can store not only strings, but lists and sets with atomic operations to push/pop elements.
- Multiple servers support
- Consistent hashing, crc32 or you personal algorythm for key distribution
- Working with keys as objects
- Use Lists, Sets, Sorted sets and Hashes as native PHP arrays
- Easy extending Rediska by adding you own commands or overwrite standart
- Zend Framework integration
- Symfony framework integration
- Full documentation
- Example application
- PHPUnit tests
- PHP extension
- Cloud key distribution
- CodeIgniter framework integration
- Ketama (fast C library for key distribution) support
- Benchmarks and performance optimization
Rediska is an open source project: you can participate in development or become an author of integration module for your favorite framework.